There are $50 million worth of prizes up for grabs with DraftKings Wild Cards Instant Win Challenge promotion…no that’s not a typo….that’s FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS worth of prizes that you can win a share of with DraftKings’ latest promo.
We just know you’re going to want to know all the ins and outs about how DraftKings amazing challenge works and how you can get involved, so keep reading to gather all the nuggets of information you need.
How does DraftKings Wild Cards Instant Win Challenge work?
With DraftKings Wild Cards Instant Win Challenge, you could land tickets to Super Bowl LVI, up to $1,000 in DK Dollars or even a mammoth $25,000 in cold hard cash and the best news is that every DraftKings customer can grab their first Wild Card completely free of charge!
All you need to do is log into your account and then claim your first Wild Card by clicking the relevant button on the promotional page.
One in four cards handed out by DraftKings will offer an INSTANT CASH WIN PRIZE, while other cards will feature a challenge for an NFL Player to complete coupled with a potential prize if they are successful.
If the NFL player featured on the Wild Card completes the challenge – which will usually be a standard player prop – in either the first or second week of the regular season, the recipient of the card will win the prize shown on it. Pretty simple, right?
How do I win-earn more DraftKings Wild Cards?
The first card is completely free, but you will have opportunities to earn even more Wild Cards (up to six in total) by playing DraftKings Fantasy Sports or by wagering on their Sportsbook.
Once you’ve got your first card, you can begin your journey towards landing your second one straight away by using the aforementioned methods.
You can track your progress and see how close you are getting to receiving your next card on the DraftKings website, where you can view how much more you need to wager to hit your target.
Users can collect up to six cards in total and all the Wild Card you gather will be in play across the first two weeks of the NFL season.
It’s important to note that the promotion runs through until September 13 and after that, every card that featured a prize-winning player will pay out, including the cards with some of the top prizes on offer in the promotion. How awesome is that?
DraftKings Wild Cards terms and conditions
As is the norm with any promotion you’ll find, DraftKings’ offer comes with a list of terms and conditions that you should read and become familiar with before you jump in. They are all pretty standard bits and pieces, but make sure you understand them before opting in to the offer.
- Available to all users across DFS and SB
- Offer will be Live 8/2 – 9/13
- 1 of every 4 cards will reveal an INSTANT WIN prize
- The remaining 75% of cards will reveal a ‘Player Challenge’.
- These cards represent prop bets tied to an NFL WK1 event (i.e. Tom Brady to throw for 2 touchdowns). If the challenge is completed, the user wins a prize!
- After the initial free card, users can earn up to 5 additional Wild Cards by meeting spend thresholds on either OSB or DFS (ANY PAID PLAY NOT JUST FOOTBALL).
You can find a detailed rundown of all the terms and conditions involved here.
NFL Week One and Week Two fixtures
Below, we’ve listed the fixtures scheduled to be played in Week One and Two of the new NFL season. These are the games that will feature in DraftKings Wild Cards promotion!
- Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Seattle Seahawks @ Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans
- Philadelphia Eagles @ Atlanta Falcons
- Los Angeles Chargers @ Washington Football Team
- Pittsburgh Steelers @ Buffalo Bills
- San Francisco 49ers @ Detroit Lions
- Minnesota Vikings @ Cincinnati Bengals
- New York Jets @ Carolina Panthers
- Arizona Cardinals @ Tennessee Titans
- Cleveland Browns @ Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots
- Denver Broncos @ New York Giants
- Green Bay Packers @ New Orleans Saints
- Chicago Bears @ Los Angeles Rams
- Baltimore Ravens @ Las Vegas Raiders
- New York Giants @ Washington Football Team
- Las Vegas Raiders @ Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles
- Houston Texans @ Cleveland Browns
- Denver Broncos @ Jacksonville Jaguars
- New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers
- Los Angeles Rams @ Indianapolis Colts
- Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins
- New England Patriots @ New York Jets
- Cincinnati Bengals @ Chicago Bears
- Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Minnesota Vikings @ Arizona Cardinals
- Tennessee Titans @ Seattle Seahawks
- Dallas Cowboys @ Los Angeles Chargers
- Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens
- Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers